Sport Dog Harness
Dogs are creatures of habit and bad habits once formed, can be difficult to reverse. We need to train him to wear a harness or other from an early age so that they can gradually develop good habits. Walking your dog outside can be a tad challenging particularly in areas where foot traffic is heavy or when other pets are around. A wise way to ensure better control by sport dog harness while preventing untimely injuries and horrific escape moments are to find the best harness for walking. Dog harness running has highly visible stitching at night and is built specially to make them very easy to put on. The dog harness also has a handy padded handle that keeps the dog under control whenever needed. Dog harness running available in different sizes and in blue or yellow to match with the collars and leads in the sport range. The collars have soft inner padding for skin ventilation and pet comfort during outdoor activities. Sport dog harness has a tag on it where you can write your dog’s name and home address. An automatic spring clip with a magnetic mechanism of a sport dog harness provides extra safety and ease of use.
- Manufactured by Ferplast, one of the largest pet product supplier company
- It has highly visible stitching to ensure your dog is safe during night time
- Heavy-duty Swedish-style harnesses made of strong nylon with thick padding over the entire structure
- The dog harness also has a handy padded handle which keeps the dog under control whenever needed
- Dog harness running available in different sizes and in blue or yellow to match with the collars and leads in the sport range
- The collars have soft inner padding for skin ventilation and pet comfort during outdoor activities.
- A tag on dog harness helps you to write your favorite’s name and home address
- Automatic spring clip with the magnetic mechanism of sport dog harness provides extra safety and ease of use
- Small size dog harness has 48 cm neck and adjustable girth 58 cm to 71 cm
Ferplast is an Italian family company founded in 1966 by Carlo Vaccari who is still the President of the Board of Directors. Ferplast is now run by his son and has grown to be one of the largest pet product suppliers in Europe. Despite being large, Ferplast has an incredibly strong focus on the needs of their customer, who they consider to be petted. They are known for cutting edge, innovative products, have many patented designs. They really think about what they do and are often the leaders of new trends. Ferplast reinvests 7% of their annual turnover into R&D and produces over 90% of their products themselves. In terms of the environment, Ferplast uses non-toxic materials, recycles as much production waste as possible, sources wood from responsibly managed forests, and has begun a company-wide sustainability project called GreenSun to minimize environmental impact.
Ferplast has an enormous range of products and we have selected the products that we think have a real point of difference or are just so clever and well designed that we couldn’t help ourselves!